Abstract Submission Portal
Healthcare Summit 2021 | July 1st & 2nd, 2021
Online Submission Guideline
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance and originality. If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ below or contact us.
Second Round of Abstract Submission Will end on
June 22nd, 2021
We only have 2 (Two) Speaker Slots left, kindly Submit the Abstracts on/before 22nd June, 2021
Conference Scientific Sessions :
- Vaccination and Immunization
- Public Health and Nutrition
- Women Healthcare
- Healthcare & Infectious Disease
- Healthcare Technology and Policy
- Mental Health and Psychiatry
- Healthcare System
- Primary Healthcare
- Patient Safety and Research
- Digital Healthcare
- Healthcare and Hospital
- Racial Disparities in Health Care
- Cultural Competent Health Care Delivery
- Health Informatics
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Diversity in Healthcare
- Sports Medicine and Fitness
- Sleep Disorder and Medicine
- Occupational Health and safety
- Geriatrics and Gerontology
- Regenerative and Restorative Medicine
- Traditional Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Telemedicine and e-health
- Surgery & Medical Devices
Submit Abstract Below
Healthcare Summit 2021 | Virtual Conference
Things to be remembered before joining the conference
- Our Virtual Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- When you join the conference you will be muted automatically until your presentation start time.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can post your questions for the presenter in the live chat box and our moderator will read out the question after every presentation.
- After you register for the virtual conference, you will receive confirmation with joining id and password one week prior to the conference. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- We request all participants to please join the conference 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organizer anytime.
Proceed to Register for the conference!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
Q2. Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Pragram Manager.
Q3. Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here
Q4. May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
Q5. When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
Q6. Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as an Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
Q7. How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
Q8. What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Q9. Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator